martedì 16 febbraio 2016

GALAXY GIRL







Konnichiwa everyone!!
today I wanted to try a new look more colorful and kawaii (unusual for me >_> ).. I love so much pastel goth style but it's not easy to wear and I think it isn't fit me well..
By the way, I borrowed this galaxy leggings to my sisters and did this beautiful outfit..at the end it suits me great and I hope to be an inspiration for you especially for how to use galaxy leggings and be pretty ( and not ridiculous xD )

outfit details:

  • bat wing sweat: www.sammydress.com (10€ )
  • fake fur pull: www.aliexpress.com (around 10€)
  • rose mini skirt: BURLESKA (a present)
  • galaxy leggings: aliexpress (my sisters')
  • spike shoes: X-TRA-X (35€)
  • bat bag: IRON FIST (60€ but on sale at 30€)
  • rose headband: CLAIRE'S

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento