domenica 10 aprile 2016

PURPLE STEAMPUNK




Konnichiwa everyone!!
there is someone who loves steampunk style? In general I don't like it so much because I hate brown colors and steampunk is based on it but recently I found this beautiful purple skirt by PENTAGRAMME (a gothic french brand which has a shop in Paris - 5 rue de Prêcheurs, near the shopping center Les Halles) so I tried to do my first steampunk look ^^
The skirt is very beautiful and the tissue is very particular with a very sophisticated embroidery but it's a little short so it's better to wear with leggings..for me the perfect outfit with it is with a leather corset and legging as the photo ;)

The outfit details are:

  • leather look corset: ALIEXPRESS (14€)
  • wool longsleeve: ZARA (10€ on sale)
  • steampunk skirt: PENTAGRAMME (www.pentagrammeshop.com; 35€ on sale)
  • leather legging: X-TRA-X ( now EMP.DE; 20€)
  • gothic boots: DEMONIA (around 100€)
  • studded gloves: MIM (7€)
  • accessories: CLAIRE'S and ALIEXPRESS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento