venerdì 20 maggio 2016

SILVER PRINCESS






Konnichiwa everyone!!
this is my last purchase: this skirt by SINISTER is a real princess skirt full of tulle and lace..a dream for every gothic girl <3
I love especially the back part with different wave sections of lace..so adorable <3

I created this look for a photoshoot but I think I will use it also for some events like Japan expo 2016 (I will be here the 9th and 10th july if you want to meet me ^^) but it isn't practical for go out everyday: the back of the skirt is quite long and it could cause problems for walking XD

The outfit details are:

longsleeve top: QUEEN OF DARKNESS on EMP (35€)
brocade corset: in a shop in Nurnberg-Germany (90€)
tulle skirt: SINISTER on www.the-gothic-shop.co.uk (70€ on sale)
vinyl boots: FUNTASMA on www.x-tra-x.de (now emp.de ) (60€ on sale)
silver wig: ALIEXPRESS
accessories: CLAIRE'S and H&M

1 commento: