sabato 2 luglio 2016

VICTORIAN GOTH








Konnichiwa everyone!!^^
so how many of you love victorian style? In general I'm more gothic than victorian but when I saw this skirt on internet on sale I was obliged to buy it!!
It is a skirt by SINISTER CLOTHING my favorite brand for all classic gothic clothes and accessories..it's very romantic and I tought it was perfect for a shoot in this beautiful park in Trieste called Villa Revontella.

All the photos of this shoot are on my facebook page (www.facebook,com/vampireyuri) and here the outfit details as always:

  • moon crop top: ALIEXPRESS (copy of KILLSTAR )
  • corset: a present
  • gothic skirt: SINISTER ( on www.the-gothic-shop.co.uk)
  • accessories: CLAIRE'S
  • umbrella: X-TRA-X shop (now EMP) in Berlin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento