venerdì 22 settembre 2017

AUTUMN 2017 MUST HAVE @ATTITUDE CLOTHING

Konnichiwa everyone!!!
So I want to start a new type of article to change from my outfit typical posts..they are cool and I really want to share with you all my outfit details ang give you the links to buy them but some new things are always welcome^^
So I want to share with you my wishlists from different shops for the new season and I want to start with one of my favorite english gothic shop: ATTITUDE CLOTHING

I order very often from them also for buying gifts for friends, family etc.. in normal time their prices are correct and also cheaper than other websites and in sales period they are one of the few websites which make REAL SALES until 75% off!!!!a site surely to get a look very often ;)

Here there are my favorite items of AUTUMN 2017 and I really hope to buy the most part of them especially the spiderweb hearth backpack by Banned and the new Demonia boots **


YOU CAN BUY ALL OF THESE ITEMS WITH 15% OFF HERE:
https://attitudeclothing.refer.gift/friends?r=e7c0699c08

ATTITUDE CLOTHING - GOTHIC PENTAGRAM MINI DRESS -39€

HEARTHLESS - CRYPTH GOTHIC DRESS - 33€
DISTURBIA - DEMONS LONGSLEEVE - 34€

RATBABY CLOTHING - BATS PRINTED CARDIGAN - 58€
DEVIL FASHION - JEZEBEL GOTHIC PANTS - 58€




RATBABY CLOTHING - DRIPPY PENTAGRAM ADDICTED LEGGINGS - 45€
BANNED - BLACK WIDOW GOTHIC BAG - 30€
BANNED - ROCKWELL BACKPACK - 38€

CHARLA TEDRICK - NIGHTGLIDE PLATFORM SHOES - 134€

DEMONIA - SWING 103 - 107€
DEVIL FASHION - VESPERA GOTHIC TASSLE JACKET - 90€

1 commento: