lunedì 22 agosto 2016

AXES FEMME HAUL












Konnichiwa everyone!!
I'm so happy to introduced you one of my recent purchases from a japanese brand^^ this double cardigan is from the brand AXES FEMME, a lolita japanese brand which has also a shop in Paris (in the quarter of Marais). In the Paris shop you can't find the big sweet lolita dresses but only more simple clothes even if they still have a kawaii and japanese touch. I bought during the sales this double lace cardigan; it is form by a total lace sleeveless cardigan (under) with a t-shirt black cardigan (over). The quality is very good and I feel like an harajuku girl when I use it ^^

I use it for a witch summer outfit and the other items are;

  • lace crop top: H&M DIVIDED (10€)
  • lace cardigans: AXES FEMME (60€ - on sale: 23€ - www.axesfemme.com)
  • slashed shorts: MIM (8€ on www.mim.com)
  • tights: ALIEXPRESS
  • hat: H&M (20€)
  • boots: rangers by PHANTOM (80€)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento