martedì 30 agosto 2016

SHOP REVIEW: ASYLUM (LYON - FRANCE)

Konnichiwa everyone!!
Today I want to introduced you a gothic shop I found in Lyon (France): his name is ASYLUM and it is an offical franch dealer of the brand NEW ROCK. The address is 4 RUE DE LA FRONDE and it is located in the VIEUX LYON.

How is it really this shop? honestly I thought it was bigger: when you enter there is only one room full of items and that's it..I was pretty disappointed :( but I know that they are searching for a bigger place and I hope they will find it quickly because their merch is amazing** they have the biggest collecytion of NEW ROCK I've ever seen in France!!! Moreover they can create their own shoes (the shop owner designs them) so you can have a pair of new rock that anyone have!!pretty cool isn't it? ;)
So the most part of the shop is occupied by the shoes and behind them there are some shelves for accessories (all of the brand ALCHEMY ENGLAND:rings, necklaces, belts) and hair dyes of the brand DIRECTIONS (29 colors avaliables!!).On the sides there are some clothes but they don't have a big choice (due to the size of the store): you can find the brands KILLSTAR, PUNK RAVE, SPIRAL and BURLESKA.

So for now if you want to remake the wardrobe it isn't the right place to go but if you need new particular gothic quality shoes I recommend it very much ^^

Here some photos of the things I liked the most:

in front of the shop with this beautiful pentagram dress by KILLSTAR (also sold in the shop)


the inside of the shop

occult sweater near the enter



gothic buckles by ALCHEMY ENGLAND 



KILLSTAR new collection..my favorite bag ever!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento