sabato 17 settembre 2016

BLACK HOPE





Konnichiwa everyone!!
sorry to haven't posted anything for 2 weeks but I started university and I was a little busy with class lessons xD by the way this is one of my last summer outfits!! I'm always in love with dark things and magic so when I saw this black priest print top by BLACK HOPE CURSE I literally fell in love **
The print is so good but the tissue is very thiny and unluckly the top is a little too large on my shoulders even if it is a size S (I know I don't have many breast but a S would fits me -.-)

The outfit details are:

  • printed black magic top: BLACK HOPE CURSE ( 28€ at www.blackhopecurse.com)
  • slashed shorts: MIM ( a french shop; 8€ on their website: www.mim.com)
  • spider web leggings: PENTAGRAMME (from they shop in Paris..I don't remember the price sorry >_<)
  • ankle boots: PHANTOM ENGLAND (80€)
  • belt: at Metaldays festival
  • accessories; CLAIRE'S and ALIEXPRESS

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento