giovedì 22 settembre 2016

WITCHY LACE DRESS









Konnichiwa everyone!!
finally autumn is here!!so the perfect look to start this season is a witchy look^^ (also because Halloween is approaching..I'm so happy of that..it's my favorite period**). Outside it isn't so cold yet so for this look I used a summer witch dress (the tissue is quite thiny) and I only added a lace bolero and some cross printed tights to not have too cold if there is a slight cold breeze ^^

The outfit details are:

  • lace dress: In camden town market - London (sorry I don't remember the price..I bought it several years ago)
  • lace bolero; RINASCIMENTO (an italian brand)
  • cross thights: PAMELA MANN (9£ on www.the-gothic-shop-co.uk)
  • gothic boots: NEW ROCK (200€)
  • choker and gloves: CLAIRE'S 
  • skeleton hand necklace: BLOODANDSTARS (10£ on www.bloodandstars.com)
  • spider necklace: a present
  • rings: THE ROGUE+THE WOLF (between 10£ and 20£  http://therogueandthewolf.com/)
  • hear clips: KREEPSVILLE 666 (in a gothic shop in Wien)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento