martedì 4 ottobre 2016

ZOMBIE GIRL






Konnichiwa everyone!!
last weekend in my city (Lyon-France) there was the zombie walk!!! for people doesn't know it a zombie walk is a group of people dressed and maked up like zombies (and a little part like the survivors) who do a march in the city trying to scary the people they meet and to "kill" the survivors.

It was my first zombie walk in Lyon and it was amazing!!it was the 10th edition and there were many many people there^^moreover there was a stand of MUAs if you wanted to have a professional makeup, a photoshoot session and also a guitar hero stand^^

THE VIDEO OF THE EVENT IS NOW ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL VAMPIRE YURI!! get a look and follow me ;)

I did my makeup at home by myself; the products I used are listed below in the exactly order I used them:

  • white foundation; STARGAZER (5€)
  • white powder: local deguise shop
  • black eyeshadow: DEBORAH (8€)
  • red eyeshadow: KIKO (4€)
  • black eye pencil: ESSENCE (2€)
  • fake blood: local deguise shop

and the outfit details are:
  • blood printed tee: RESTYLE (5€ on sale on their website www.restyle.pl)
  • fishnet tee: in London
  • shorts: MIM (8€)
  • slashed leggings; DIY
  • red fishnet tights: CLAIRE'S (5€)
  • gothic boots: DEMONIA (around 100€)
  • eye hair band: KREEPSVILLE 666 (in a gothic shop in Wien)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento