lunedì 7 maggio 2018

SPRING TIME




Konnichiwa everyone!!
So spring is finally arrived and I couldn't be more happy!!! I was really tired of coats, pulls and cold weather -.- nothing is great to get out with only t-shirts and cute dresses 💜💜
So for celebrating the spring and all cute flowers I did this shoot with my new lace dress by KILLSTAR!! for me it's new because I bought it this winter in december (it was on sale) and never used because of the cold -.-  in reality it's from their last year summer collection but it's absolutely one of my favorite!!! so romantic but still goth and witchy😊😊

You can see now all the photos of this shoot in my facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/vampireyuri/

get a look an dsubscribe to my page too!!!

Here all outfits details:


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento