sabato 5 maggio 2018

TOKYO GHOUL: GIRLY KANEKI



Konnichiwa everyone!!
Today I want to speak a little about TOKYO GHOUL one of my favorite manga at the moment with My hero academia and Attack on titan!! It is strange for me because I am more a shojo girl and it this period I love only shonen ahah xD by the way I really like this manga because it rapresents very well our society: ghoul are only different from humans because of they eat and they are people who have feelings, who want to hava a family and friends but humans fear them and call them monsters and want to kill them all.. there are also bad guys who kill only for pleasure but they are in both side and we can't generalize.. so a really deep manga a must to read!!

So here my cosplay of the main character, Kaneki Ken, in a female version^^ I really don't like dress like a man so in general I do female version of best anime character and I was inpired to do a school girly version of Kaneki😊😊 more photos are on my facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/vampireyuri/







The outfit details are:

1 commento: